Great American Dog Food’s deer antlers are harvested in the USA. Deer antlers are great for heavy chewers and have an irresistible taste and texture for all pooches. Deer antlers are also a great source of several essential minerals such as collagen, lipids, glucosamine, and phosphorus.
Feeding Recommendations – Antler Size (inches) by Dog Weight
- Up TO 15 LBS <4 inches
- UP TO 15 LBS 4 – 5 inches
- UP TO 15 LBS 6 – 7 inches
- UP TO 30 LBS 8 – 9 inches
- Harvested in the USA
- All-natural treat
- Deer antlers retain natural moisture for a tasty chew
- Long-lasting treat
- Free of dyes and preservatives
- Provides several essential minerals that are beneficial to your pooch
- Chewing antlers promotes healthy teeth and gums by reducing tartar and plaque buildup
Provide with plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Sizing, color and appearance may vary. The deer antler’s natural scent and oil may be expressed while your pooch chews; avoid treating your pooch on furniture and carpeting. Always supervise your pooch while chewing. Recommended size is slightly larger than your dog’s mouth. If this product splinters, becomes small enough to swallow, or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.