Great American Dog Food’s Beef Tendon Chews are grain-free, all-natural, and made from 100% USDA beef. These chewable tendons are high in Collagen, Glucosamine and Chondroitin to promote healthy joints. The resealable bag is ideal for repeated use when a high-value treat is necessary. The crunchy texture also helps support dental hygiene without the dangers of plastic bones or rawhides!
Available in 8oz resealable bags (10-12 tendon chews per bag)
- Made from 100% USDA Beef Tendon
- Intended for dogs of all sizes
- Cost-effective and odor-free alternative to bully sticks
- Beef’s tendon is loaded with naturally occurring glucosamine and chondroitin to help joints
- Zero added preservatives
- Produced by a supplier utilizing USDA-inspected Angus or Angus/Herford crossed cattle that are born, raised, and harvested in the USA
For maximum freshness, refrigerate after opening. Beef tendon chews are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only, and should be fed as a treat. Always supervise when treating and provide fresh drinking water.
Beef gambel tendon
Crude Protein (min) 88%
Crude Fat (min) 6%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.2%
Moisture (max) 8%
Calorie Content (ME) Calculated: 3,920 kcal/kg
*All products can be purchased in bulk 10 and 20 lb increments. Call for pricing.