Great American Dog Food’s smoked beef rib bones are slow-roasted in hickory to provide a long-lasting chew. The hickory-smoked flavor will have you and your pooch drooling for more. The smoked rib bone is hand-trimmed with meat and fat left on the bone to entice your pooch and then designed to be gradually worn down, releasing its flavor over repeated chew sessions. The smoked beef rib bones are grain-free, all-natural, and made from 100% USDA beef.
Size: Each smoked beef rib bone is approximately 8-10 inches
- Made from 100% USDA Beef Rib Bone
- Intended for small and medium-sized dogs
- Hand-trimmed with tasty meat and fat left on the bone to entice your pooch
- Flavored from hickory smoke with zero artificial flavors, chemicals, or artificial ingredients
- Produced by a supplier utilizing USDA-inspected Angus or Angus/Herford crossed cattle that are born, raised, and harvested in the USA
Provide with plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Sizing, color and appearance may vary. The bone’s natural oil may be expressed while your pooch chews; avoid treating your pooch on furniture and carpeting. Always supervise your pooch while chewing. Recommended size is slightly larger than your dog’s mouth. If this product splinters, becomes small enough to swallow, or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
Beef Rib Bone
*All products can be purchased in bulk 10 and 20 lb increments. Call for pricing.
There are no reviews yet.