Even the tiniest dogs have big bites, and the Mini Muttkin is sure to please! Get them the mini version of one of our most paw-pular treats. It’s made with beef marrow bone sourced from a restaurant-quality purveyor, wheat flour, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla so you can feel good about what he’s consuming. Sure, it’s human-grade, but good luck getting him to share! Like all of Annie’s treats, our Mini Muttkins are made in the USA.
- Includes: One Mini MuttkinTM
- Ingredients: Beef marrow bone, wheat flour, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla
- Measures approximately 2-3”; weighs approximately 5 oz
- Beef marrow bone is sourced in the US from a restaurant-quality purveyor
- Made in the USA
- Storage Instructions: Please use or freeze the Muttkins within 2 days of receiving your delivery
- In order to ensure freshness, Muttkin shipments to Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming are subject to an additional $10 3-day ground shipping surcharge.
“My Standard Poodles love the dog biscuit treats and the Muttkins! The best part for me is it keeps them busy for a long time!”
– Sheri J (Jan. 2021)
“I get my furkids Christmas presents every year from here. They are high quality bones, properly prepared. They don’t chip and my dogs LOVE them! They still naw on them long after the cookie and marrow are gone.”
– Laurie C (Dec. 2020)
Precautions: Please provide with plenty of freshwater. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, durability, and appearance may vary. Provide the bone frozen to reduce the likelihood of the natural oils in the bone from staining your furniture, carpeting, or other surfaces. The Muttkin™ should only be given to your pooch with proper supervision. If the bone splinters or breaks, please discard it immediately.