This is BIG. When it is time to let the big dog eat, munch, and gnaw, grab them a Monster MuttkinTM—the largest version of our best-selling Muttkins! These drool-worthy treats are made with human-grade ingredients including beef marrow bone sourced from a restaurant-quality purveyor, wheat flour, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Like all of Annie’s treats, our Monster MuttkinTM is hand made in the USA.
- Includes: One Monster MuttkinTM
- Ingredients: Beef marrow bone, wheat flour, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla
- Measures approximately 20” x 6” x 4”; weighs approximately 5.5 lbs
- Beef marrow bone is sourced in the US from a restaurant-quality purveyor
- Made in USA
- Storage Instructions: Please use or freeze the Muttkins within 2 days of receiving your delivery!
- In order to ensure freshness, Muttkin shipments to Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming are subject to an additional $10 3-day ground shipping surcharge.
Not yet convinced that this is the best bone for your su-paw chewer? Check out what some satisfied dog owners have to say:
“My Standard Poodles love the dog biscuit treats and the Muttkins! The best part for me is it keeps them busy for a long time!”
– Sheri J (Jan. 2021)
“I get my furkids Christmas presents every year from here. They are high quality bones, properly prepared. They don’t chip and my dogs LOVE them! They still naw on them long after the cookie and marrow are gone.”
– Laurie C (Dec. 2020)
Precautions: Please provide with plenty of freshwater. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, durability, and appearance may vary. Provide the bone frozen to reduce the likelihood of the natural oils in the bone from staining your furniture, carpeting, or other surfaces. The Muttkin™ should only be given to your pooch with proper supervision. If the bone splinters or breaks, please discard it immediately.
There are no reviews yet.