*Effective February 21, 2022, the standard length for a Mega Muttkin is 6 inches.*
Satisfy your su-paw chewer with a treat that can keep up with his chomping and gnawing: Annie’s Mega MuttkinTM. This is a super-sized version of one of our most popular treats so your pal can enjoy the irresistible taste and texture for longer. It’s made with beef marrow bone, wheat flour, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla—all human-grade ingredients so you can feel good about what your pal is eating. Like all of Annie’s treats, the Mega MuttkinTM is handmade in the USA.
- Includes: One Mega MuttkinTM
- Ingredients: Beef marrow bone, wheat flour, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla
- Measures approximately 6”; weighs approximately 1 lb, 3 oz
- Beef marrow bone is sourced in the US from a restaurant-quality purveyor
- Made in USA
- Storage Instructions: Please use or freeze the Muttkins within 2 days of receiving your delivery
- In order to ensure freshness, Muttkin shipments to Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming are subject to an additional $10 3-day ground shipping surcharge.
“Our dogs cannot get enough of the Mega Muttkins. They love the biscuit around the middle, but go on to work on the bone for months or even years later. I can’t tell you how many stripped down bones we have all around the house. My husband thinks we don’t need anymore, but I just ordered six more. Shhh! It’s their favorite treat!”
– Melissa A (Jan. 2021)
“My Standard Poodles love the dog biscuit treats and the Muttkins! The best part for me is it keeps them busy for a long time!”
– Sheri J (Jan. 2021)
“Our dog had a muttkin as a holiday gift and LOVE LOVE LOVES it! He’s a full sized chocolate lab and we ordered the mega muttkin— just the right size for him. The perfect treat! Thank you!”
– Rosemary W (Dec. 2020)
“I get my furkids Christmas presents every year from here. They are high quality bones, properly prepared. They don’t chip and my dogs LOVE them! They still naw on them long after the cookie and marrow are gone.”
– Laurie C (Dec. 2020)
Precautions: Please provide with plenty of freshwater. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, durability, and appearance may vary. Provide the bone frozen to reduce the likelihood of the natural oils in the bone from staining your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. The Muttkin™ should only be given to your pooch with proper supervision. If the bone splinters or breaks, please discard it immediately.